I will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
- I have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with legal obligations;
- I am performing a contract with you for my services; and
- I have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), I, Heather Silvio, am the “data controller”. If you have any questions about this policy or about how I use your Personal Data, please contact me via my contact details on this site.
Personal Data I collect via our website heathersilvio.com
Personal Data that you provide to me
I only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with me on the Website in the following ways:
- When you sign-up to receive free content, including eBooks, videos and offers, I collect email address, first name and/or last name.
- When you purchase a book directly from me, I collect name, email address, phone number, any Personal Data which you provide to me in the free text box of the form and payment method choice (payment details are held by my payment processor, not me).
Use & Sharing of your Personal Data
I do not store or share any information provided by you to me; third parties (ie Mailchimp, Amazon, PayPal, etc) collect and store your data only as necessary to provide services or functions on my behalf.
This Website and my services are aimed at adults, and I do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide me with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
Please contact me with any questions you have.