A trail of bodies.
A killer hiding in plain sight.
A man fighting for his family.
“Peter, Peter, pumpkin eater, had a wife and couldn’t keep her.”
Peter Hampton receives a phone call one evening that threatens to destroy his family.He thought he had outrun his past, but wonders if the nightmare is about to begin again. Peter has been playing a cat-and-mouse game throughout his life, never knowing who else was in the game or when the game would come to an end. A woman hiding behind an alias seems to have a connection to Peter. Could she have the answers he seeks?
How does it feel to know that your presence in someone’s life can condemn that person to death?
Check out the trailer featuring the original 2002 cover…
For only $20 including shipping (US addresses only), you can purchase a signed and personalized copy of Courting Death by clicking the button below to order… (note you can log into your PayPal account or use a credit card as guest)
The (unproduced) feature-length screenplay adaptation of my psychological thriller/murder mystery, Courting Death, received the following awards in 2011:
- Third Place — Alaska International Film Awards
- Third Runner Up, Feature Screenplay Drama — Sacramento International Film Festival
- Best of Category Official Finalist — Mountain Film Festival
- Official Finalist — Honolulu Film Awards
- Official Selection — Beverly Hills Film Festival
- Official Finalist — Amsterdam Film Festival
- Official Finalist — Charleston International Film Festival