A trail of bodies.
A killer hiding in plain sight.
A man fighting for his family.
“Peter, Peter, pumpkin eater, had a wife and couldn’t keep her.”
Peter Hampton receives a phone call one evening that threatens to destroy his family.He thought he had outrun his past, but wonders if the nightmare is about to begin again. Peter has been playing a cat-and-mouse game throughout his life, never knowing who else was in the game or when the game would come to an end. A woman hiding behind an alias seems to have a connection to Peter. Could she have the answers he seeks?
How does it feel to know that your presence in someone’s life can condemn that person to death?
For only $20 including shipping (US addresses only), you can purchase a signed and personalized copy of Courting Death by clicking the button below to order… (note you can log into your PayPal account or use a credit card as guest)
The (unproduced) feature-length screenplay adaptation of my psychological thriller/murder mystery, Courting Death, received the following awards in 2011:
- Third Place — Alaska International Film Awards
- Third Runner Up, Feature Screenplay Drama — Sacramento International Film Festival
- Best of Category Official Finalist — Mountain Film Festival
- Official Finalist — Honolulu Film Awards
- Official Selection — Beverly Hills Film Festival
- Official Finalist — Amsterdam Film Festival
- Official Finalist — Charleston International Film Festival