Heather Silvio/Panther Books is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
We will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
- We have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations;
- We are performing a contract with you for our services; and
- We have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), we, Heather Silvio/Panther Books, are the “data controller”. If you have any questions about this policy or about how we use your Personal Data, please contact us via our contact details on this site.
Personal Data we collect via our websites heathersilvio.com or pantherbooks.us
Personal Data that you provide to us
We only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with us on the Website in the following ways:
- When you sign-up to receive free content, including eBooks, videos and offers, we collect email address, first name and/or last name.
- When you purchase a book directly from us, we collect name, email address, phone number, any Personal Data which you provide to us in the free text box of the form and payment method choice (payment details are held by our payment processor, not us).
Use & Sharing of your Personal Data
We do not store or share any information provided by you to us; third parties (ie Mailchimp, Amazon, PayPal, etc) collect and store your data only as necessary to provide services or functions on our behalf.
This Website and our services are aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
Please contact us with any questions you have.